Just Cause 2 has some major flaws ( *cough* missions *cough) but it’s still a massive sandbox game where insane stunts are perfectly acceptable.
Now it’s getting 2 more DLC packs to download.
On April 29th it will be getting the “Black Market Aerial Pack” which will cost 160 MS points and contains:
• F-33 Dragon Fly Jet Fighter: a versatile attack aircraft, equipped with twin missiles and quad-mounted mini-guns
• Multi-lock Missile Launcher: a devastating weapon of destruction featuring laser-guided auto-lock on up to four targets
• Parachute Dual Thrusters: twin parachute-mounted jets which transform Rico’s trademark parachute into one of the most nimble and powerful attack platforms.
and then on May 25th we will be getting our hands on the “Black Market Boom Pack” which is focused on bigger and badder weaponary and will cost 160 MS points as well.
• Quad Rocket Launcher: half shotgun, half rocket launcher, all carnage
• Cluster Bomb Launcher: the natural successor to the grenade launcher
• Air Propulsion Gun: a highly experimental jet-powered blast weapon, powerful enough to send vehicles and soldiers skywards
Now…lets go blow **** up!