Wander over to your Xbox 360 and boot it up and you’ll discover that eight new apps have arrived, awaiting you with open arms, a smile and a small download. Joining the likes of Youtube and Lovefilm are:
· 4 on Demand (C4). United Kingdom
· ABC iView (Australian Broadcasting Corp.). Australia
· Dailymotion. Available in 34 countries globally**
· Demand 5 (Five). United Kingdom
· M6. France
· MSN Video. France
· UFC on Xbox LIVE (UFC). Canada, United States
· VUDU (Wal-Mart). United States
And Microsoft won’t be stopping there as there is still a considerable list of apps heading the Xbox 360’s way in the coming months. It’s just a shame that the damn thing still can’t make a decent cup of tea.
I subscribed to your blog recently, nice work. Pity about the damn thing not being able to make tea though. Would be a sure fire selling point.
Damn right it would be! Last time I asked it to make a cup of tea it just sat there and looked sadly at me.