Far Cry 3 was released last week and like pretty much everyone else I’m having a blast with it. However, like almost every release these days Far Cry 3 isn’t without problems, but never fear because Ubisoft have just released a new 1.02 patch for the PC version of the game, the details of which you can find below. No word on a console patch yet.
Release note – Patch 1.02
Multiplayer fixes for the patch:
– Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
– Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
– Improved team balancing when playing in party.
– Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
– Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
Single Player fixes for the patch:
– Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
– Fixed the “View Leaderboard” and “Start Trial” buttons in the World Map.
– Improved stability when quitting to desktop.
– Fixed issue with leaderboards.