Deep Silver have gone off the deep end by today announcing the Super Dangerous Wad Wad edition of Saints Row IV. Only one of these monstrous edition’s is actually available to purchase and that’s because it costs a stupendous $1,000,000 to purchase. Rather oddly the pack is priced in US Dollars despite only being available through UK retailer GAME.
So, exactly what do you get for this vast sum of money, you ask? Well, assuming you’ve simply got a million dollars lying around the place and the desire to spend it on something stupid you’ll get:
· Saints Row IV : Commander in Chief Edition
· A full sized replica Dubstep Gun
· A full day of spy training
- A trip to space with Virgin Galactic
· One year’s membership of E25 Super Car Club and a Lamborghini Gallardo to make it worthwhile
· Plastic Surgery of the purchaser’s choice
· A shopping spree with a personal shopper to create the ultimate Planet Saints capsule wardrobe
· 7 nights for two at The Jefferson Hotel in Washington
· Hostage rescue experience
· A brand new Toyota Prius and insurance to give something back to the environment
· 7 nights stay in the Top Royal Suite at the Burj-al-arab with flights for two
According to the press release all of this will be, “delivered to the purchaser in a truly Presidential style. ”
And yes, as far as anybody knows this package is indeed absolutely genuine in that if anybody is mad enough to order it they will indeed get everything listed. Clearly this is simply a marketing ploy, but I suppose it’s possible that some rich lunatic will actually buy it.